Scrum Master - fixed term / secondment at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role
As the Scrum Master, you will be helping to maximise the value created by the Scrum team and protecting the team from external distractions. The Scrum Master is a crucial role and is responsible for a number of areas, including coaching team members, removing impediments, encouraging experimentation, and supporting continuous team improvement. In this role you will play a key part within the Platforms Agile Release Train (ART).
The Platforms Agile Release Train exists to improve the experience of our people at ACC when they use the range of platforms needed to do their work. The Platforms ART vision is to lead the strategy and services to support ACC to deliver business outcomes using modern, scalable and evergreen platforms.
As a business enabler for ACC, the Platform ART delivers platforms and capabilities which support delivery of the portfolios of work across our business.
In this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Providing secure, supported and stable platforms
- Delivery of manageable and evergreen platforms
- Optimising and extending cloud platform usage across ACC
- Improving efficiency through process and infrastructure automation
- Improved experience by optimising the platform establishment, onboarding and support activities
- Reducing the risk posture for Business Continuity, Information Security and Privacy
What you need to be successful will include the following:
- Dedicated Scrum Master experience, a minimum of three years is desired
- A working style that embodies Agile values and principles
- Demonstrated experience coaching, growing capability and developing Agile mindsets
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with breaking down epics, writing user stories, and estimating
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click Position Decription.pdf.
Applications close on Monday, 20 September 2021.
However please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Amber at email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.