Management Accountant - Permanent at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Wellington CBD Location
- Work with the Finance Business Partners to provide financial insights
- Receive generous 9% Superannuation contributions plus other benefits
Join us as a trusted business advisor, partnering with our Finance Business Partners to provide outstanding support to the business.
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
What can you expect?
This includes developing relationships with stakeholders (including senior management team and cost centre / claims category managers), actively understanding their business objectives and issues, and proactively providing advice, guidance and innovative solutions that integrate with the organisational strategic direction.
We offer flexible working options, a 9% employer superannuation contribution, development opportunities within ACC, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What experience or skills would you need to be successful?
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or strong analytical background
- You'll easily build and maintain business relationships to proactively partner with the business
- Experience in budgeting, variance reporting, and cost accounting work within a large multi-faceted organisation
- Sound planning, analytical and organisational skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, communication and relationship management skills
- Advanced use of the Microsoft suite of applications and ability to learn accounting applications (e.g. Hyperion)
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
How to apply
Applications close 5pm on Thursday, 2 December 2021.
To view the position description please click here
If you have any questions about the role, please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Accounting & finance|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.