Sector Partnerships Lead at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Pivotal lead role in supporting aspirations to reduce sexual violence in Aotearoa
- Join an organisation that will grow and support your career
- Utilise your cross-sector relationships to drive meaningful change
- Permanent opportunity based in Wellington
Reducing the incidence and severity of injuries is a strategic priority for ACC and one of many ways we help to improve lives every day. ACC is increasing its investment to injury prevention and implementing an ambitious Injury Prevention Strategy.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as our Sector Partnerships Lead. This is a newly created roleresponsible for creating innovative opportunities to incorporate primary prevention into cross sector partnerships and projects to prevent sexual violence across the life course.
In this role you will embed prevention to ensure ACC has the relationships, insights and partnerships needed to influence positive change and deliver quality prevention outcomes across the Healthy Consensual Relationships and Oranga Whakapapa programme.
Some of the important work you will be doing will include the following:
- Be responsible for creating innovative opportunities to incorporate primary prevention into cross sector partnerships and projects to prevent sexual violence across the life course
- Provide leadership and advice on mobilising communities, workforces and diverse sectors to embed primary prevention and strengthen wellbeing
- Take a leadership role to influence and leverage resources in other sectors and organisations to enhance capability and capacity for sexual violence prevention within their work
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- Significant experience leading prevention action in large complex systems and environments, with a deep understanding of the prevention continuum and its practical application
- Familiarity with sexual violence prevention, prevention programmes and project and/or service design methodologies
- You are an exceptional influencer; you will need to have proven senior stakeholder engagement experience and excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident, with the ability to build and maintain relationships and influence outcomes collaboratively
- Negotiate contracts with a range of stakeholders including Māori, Pacific and diverse communities and providers
- A good understanding of tangata whenua and Te Tiriti o Waitangi and how this applies to cross sector partnerships outcomes
We offer an attractive salary $112k to $140k depending on experience,plus 9% super is on offer, along with an opportunity to grow and develop your career in one of New Zealand's leading government agencies.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ōna tikanga
For a detailed position description click position description.
Applications close on Sunday, 5 December 2021.
Interviews will be conducted the following week. Please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.