Provider Monitoring Manager at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join an organisation that will grow and support your career
- Opportunity to be involved in governance and service improvement
- Permanent role based in Wellington
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. We put our customers first, showing manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
The Provider Monitoring Manager sits within the Operational Performance and Intelligence (OP&I) Business unit. They work closely with other areas of ACC to build strong relationships with our treatment and rehabilitation providers and improve performance to ensure better outcomes for our clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic leader to join us and manage our Provider Monitoring team. The team has a key role in shaping service commissioning by providing insights and recommendations from service reviews and managing escalated provider issues.
The Provider Monitoring Manager provides leadership to a small team of Performance Reviewers and Performance Monitoring Analysts.
They are responsible for the following:
- Developing an annual monitoring plan aligned with commissioning cycles and Operations business plans and priorities
- Supporting the team in undertaking proactive post implementation service reviews and reactive reviews as required
- Providing leadership and oversight of provider issues, including leading the Provider Issues Management Group and attending the Provider Risk of Harm and Provider Performance Governance Groups
- Developing and leading performance and feedback reports, performance thresholds, processes, and standards
- Working across the organisation with teams that support provider issues management and working externally with Regulatory Authorities and professional bodies around provider performance
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- A strong working knowledge of the health sector and experience of managing performance
- Skills and experience as a people manager of a team with high levels of employee engagement and a reputation for successfully delivering against expectations
- Expertise in service analysis, evaluation and improvement
- An ability to work strategically and influence internal and external stakeholders to improve outcomes
- A professional approach, sound judgement, and effective communication skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification in health or a related discipline is desirable
- Experience in leadership, contract management, procurement and health related business management an advantage
Benefits of working at ACC:
- Competitive salary $111k - $144k with a generous 9% superannuation contribution
- Supportive leader who cares about your career development and progression within a dynamic organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of ACC's Health Sector Strategy
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
Applications will run through to Wednesday, 26 January 2022.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website.
Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Nadine.email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.