Customer Experience Rep - Dunedin at Accident Compensation Corporation, Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai! ACC is looking for new Customer Experience Representatives to join our Dunedin team.
ACC is a unique organisation - there's nothing quite like it in the rest of the world! Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. Its to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. Its to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, well be there.
As a Customer Experience Representative you will be our customers first impression when they call ACC on their way to recovery. You will answer queries from Claims, Provider and Business customers. You'll turn up each day to deliver a consistent effortless customer experience, over the phone, emails and live chat.
A real passion for working with customers is key to being motivated to deliver exceptional customer service for every customer contact you have. You'll be part of a great team who really want you to be the best you can be, and you'll be making a real difference to the lives of the customers that you interact with each day.
What do you need to be successful?
- Be Customer focused you will be confident in being the first point of contact for customers on their way to recovery
- Personal resilience you will be working with people experiencing challenging circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication - confident communicating with people from all different walks of life
- Have a real love of problem solving each contact with our customers can be slightly different and you will have to use your knowledge to really think outside the box to get the best outcome for the customer
- A can-do attitude someone who is always keen to get stuck in and do the mahi
- If you speak Te Reo Maori or another language, this will be a bonus.
We welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender expression, age, and people with disabilities. Its important to us that people bring their whole selves to work.
We offer development opportunities, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages. The hours are 40 hours per week on a flexible roster, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to7pm.
This role has a set start date of 28th February 2022. Please take into consideration your notice period (if required) at your current role and ensure you can join us on a full time basis from 28th February 2022 before applying.
Applications close 11.59pm on Tuesday, 18 January 2022.
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email: email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.