National Property Manager at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Come and lead a mature property portfolio with new builds underway
- Focus on the strategic rather than the day to day operational
- This is Wellington based role with a nationwide focus
This could be the opportunity you've been looking for, to focus more on strategic property and asset management rather than getting dragged into day to day facilities management.
In this leadership role, you'll enjoy great support from the business to get on with what you do best. We'll be looking to you for leading edge property practice and to take the lead on our property strategy development and implementation. You'll get to lead our lease portfolio and key leased property projects as well.
As a coach you'll have a direct team of five and will enjoy leading people and have experience in inspiring your team to deliver results to be proud of. You will enjoy unlocking the talent of those around you to ensure peoples strengths are acknowledged and encouraged.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Leadership capability within a commercial property environment
- Proven project management and change management experience
- The ability to manage key relationships and influence and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience negotiating commercial contracts and property leases
- A strong grasp of the risk, legal and financial aspects of property
We believe our Properties team has a strong, well regarded reputation, so the opportunity is there for you to shine. Take on our mature portfolio and get involved in some new builds currently underway. This is an exciting role where you can make a real difference and focus on strategic outcomes while leaving the facilities management to outsourced vendors.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For further information you can find a detailed position description click here
Applications will close 5pm on Wednesday, 26 January 2022.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Cath.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.