Policy Administrator - Wellington at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Do you have a passion for processing?
- Are you naturally curious?
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Do you want to be part of a fun, supportive and high performing team?
With ACC, you'll be supporting people in Aotearoa to stay safe by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.
We are seeking a Policy Administrator to join the Policy Administration team within Business Customer Operations.
Policy Administrators are responsible for accurately and efficiently completing administrative processes within established procedures and service levels to support our business customers.
What you need to be successful will ideally include the following:
- You have excellent computer and processing skills
- You are a team player and proactive in nature
- You have demonstrated customer services skills with the ability to outline clear needs professionally and courteously
- You area 'go getter' with a positive attitude
- You're naturally an organised person who likes working with processes and understands when and where to identify escalation points
What's in it for you?
- Supportive leadership with a passion for developing people
- A great flexible work environment
- A challenging opportunity with plenty of variety in your role
- $47k - $55k depending on experience, plus 9% superannuation contribution
- A range of benefits including wellness and employee discount programmes
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Applications close on Tuesday, 25 January 2022.
Please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website.
Please ensure you attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.