Recovery Assistant - Christchurch at Accident Compensation Corporation, Canterbury
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
Joining as part of a wider intake of Recovery Assistants you will have a support crew from day one, and as you progress through your training will be working as a part of a supportive team who will help you learn and grow in your role.
We offer flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC and Life Insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, Gym Membership, Retail Discounts and Staff Banking packages
What can I expect?
As a Recovery Assistant, you will be part of a team with shared responsibility for case management of a pool of customers. You will answer client queries via phone and email and be allocated tasks to deliver the best next action for our clients.
The hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 6pm. For further information about the role, please click on Recovery Assistant position description
What would I need to be successful?
- Flexibility with managing client emails and phone queries - you will be someone who enjoys being on the phone
- Great communication skills - you will be someone who can relate to a variety of people and simplify complex information
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- The ability to work in the grey, making decisions which will help minimise the impact of injury and support our clients return to independence
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.
Applications will close 11.55pm on Tuesday 25 January, 2022.
Please note ACC would require that you hold and maintain a valid vaccine pass or valid vaccine exemption for COVID-19 as a condition of your employment and that your pass be sighted during the recruitment process.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC careers website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Hope.Robinson@acc.co.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.