Delivery Lead - Injury Prevention at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Deliver projects for programmes that enable wellbeing of tamariki and their whānau
- Contribute meaningfully to large scale change
- Permanent role based in Wellington
ACC's Injury Prevention teams are working to ensure communities in Aotearoa are safe and inclusive places for tamariki, child and young people to grow up, play and live. We are at the forefront of critical and exciting work in primary prevention. Come and join us to make it happen!
As a Delivery Lead you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the current and future projects within the Child Youth Wellbeing portfolio. You will have a focus on detail and be able to build strong relationships to ensure our project are well managed, and our partnerships well enabled. You will be supporting the Injury Prevention Partners to ensure programmes are meeting outcomes of Manini Tua, our Theory of Change.
You will be familiar with government enablers such as procurement, contracting and reporting, and appreciate that we are building new systems every day to make these more strengths-based and equity-focused. We want you to help us come up with approaches to delivering our work that reduce harm to children and prevent child sexual abuse.
The Child Youth Wellbeing team sits within Strategic Investment in the Injury Prevention, with a focus on strengthening the positive and cultural factors that enable tamariki, whānau and community wellbeing to prevent sexual violence, family violence and harm to children. As such, you will be working in and around information that addresses those topics and incidences on a daily basis. Please consider this and your tolerance to the subject matter carefully prior to applying.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- Experience in project delivery, contracting and financial management within a large and complex programme of work
- You will be a confident communicator with an innovative mindset who enjoy making sure systems and processes are well-maintained
- Strong written and verbal communication is essential and experience writing a variety of internal and external communications is required
- Ability to pro-actively deal with issues efficiently
- Confidence and ability to propose new and better internal solutions to allow us to deliver Manini Tua
- Can work autonomously but are also quick to see how the team can be supported as and when required
- You enjoy working as part of a dispersed, multi-disciplinary team
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Applications close on Monday, 31 January 2022.
Please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we may move forward with pre-screening and interviewing.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com.
Please note ACC requires that you hold and maintain a valid vaccine pass or valid vaccine exemption for COVID-19 as a condition of your employment and that your pass be sighted during the recruitment process.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.