Contact Centre Representatives x 2 at Te Wānanga o Aotearoa, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Awamutu Location
2 Full Time, Fixed term Positions (13 June 2022 – 12 August 2022)
- Do you have experience with excel, knowledge of Salesforce, call centre telephony systems and operations?
- Are you passionate about providing dynamic support to customers?
- Are you interested in working with a supportive team in an environment guided by Māori principles and values?
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa (TWoA) is dedicated to whānau transformation through education. The Contact Centre is a pivotal wahanga within TWoA, and we are searching for two dynamic and enterprising people to cover our next peak enrolment period.
These are fixed-term, full time (37.5 hours per week with 1-hour lunch break) roles in Te Awamutu. Hours for these roles will be 9.30 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required for time-sensitive work.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the Contact Centre Representative is to:
- Attain first call resolution and persuade potential tauira to investigate options for study at TWoA
- Contact prospective tauira, follow up on stalled enrolments, early withdrawals and no shows for programmes
- Conduct customer follow-ups and call-backs promptly as required
- Co-ordinate the speedy resolution of customer issues and respond knowledgeably to questions
- Maximise the outcomes for TWoA
About you - you will have:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Awesome interactive abilities and be able to apply initiative, and common sense to a provide quality service to all customers
- The ability to work in and enjoy being part of a small, dynamic team
- Adaptability to change
Knowledge of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori would be an advantage.
If you have the passion and talent and are looking to work with a supportive team focused on goals, this position may be just the role you are looking for.
How to apply:
Please register and apply on our Jobs Site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/Job/Contact-Centre-Representatives-X-2/Te-Awamutu/22628
Please send all enquiries through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 22 May 2022
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa requires all kaimahi, contractors, manuhiri and tauira to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or hold a valid medical exemption) and therefore, we can only consider applications from people who are fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Wānanga o Aotearoa|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||RO_Contact Centre Representative - Inbound.pdf (PDF, 183KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.