Customer Technical Engineer at Parliamentary Service, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The Customer Experience Group is responsible for the quality of IST's service and support to its customers - championing a customer service focus across the IST Group and outsourced service providers.
As a key member of this newly created team, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of the enterprise desktop and mobile computing environments, including advanced level planning, testing, and troubleshooting. The primary focus of this role is maintaining a standardised platform for the various technologies in use, developing and maintaining desktop and mobile support standards and processes - including hardware, OS, SOEs, images, patch/update testing and deployment. The role also serves as an escalation point for the Customer Technical Analysts.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist all users with any logged IST-related incidents
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents
- Install and configure new IT equipment
- Proactively floor-walk to act as the eyes and ears for IST
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service experience ensuring all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
What you will bring to the role will include as follows:
- Expert at troubleshooting complex problems
- Ability to present ideas in business and user-friendly language
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Resiliency and the ability to perform consistently in a high-pressure environment.
Why work for Parliamentary Service?
- We offer a thorough induction, on-going development and excellent working conditions
- We are a hardworking and high performing team committed to providing the best service to the best Parliament in the world.
The appointing base salary for this role is $74,203 to $81,926 per annum. Appointments will be based on skills, experience and relativity (remuneration band extends beyond the appointing salary range to account for tenure progression).
Click the apply button and include your resume and cover letter.
Applications close midnight on Friday, 10 December 2021.
For any queries, please email email@example.com
Parliamentary Service appoints on merit and is committed to EEO and good employer principles.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site https://careers.parliament.govt.nz/home and enter the job code 28897GJ.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.