Customer Service Support at Parliamentary Service, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service to a wide variety of stakeholders, and connecting people with Aotearoa's democracy?
Our Customer Service Centre creates meaningful connections with Parliament by providing warm, efficient and knowledgeable customer service to internal and external customers, including being the first port of call for official guests and other manuhiri to Parliament, and providing a range of services to Members of Parliament and other staff. We aim to be a one stop shop for internal and external customer service needs, providing a warm and professional welcome, efficient service, and effective problem solving.
This is an exciting time to join our Customer Service Centre, as we embark on a journey to expand the range of services we are able to provide to our customers, and deepen our understanding and involvement in the mahi of Parliament to better meet the needs of our customers.
In this key role, you will work in the heart of Parliament providing high quality customer service over phone, email and face to face. You will be required to build good relationships with a range of people and continuously develop your knowledge to provide the best possible service.
Tō kete - What you will bring to the role will include the following:
- Great people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- A drive to provide warm, welcoming, excellent customer service to all
- Resilience under pressure and an ability to deal with difficult interactions
- An ability to adapt and learn quickly, and a positive approach to change
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Confidence using MS office suite
- Flexibility within your role and a 'can-do' attitude
Why work for Parliamentary Service?
- We offer a range of benefits including study assistance, five weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements. Our ever-changing environment we work in allows us to be part of the action at Parliament including attending question time, select committees and other key events
- Plenty of on-going learning and development opportunities
- A supportive and fun-loving team who celebrate the wins together.
This role operates on rostered shifts between the hours of 7:30am and 7.00pm Monday to Friday. We have a permanent full-time position (40 hours) available. Ideally someone who is flexible with the ability to work varied days depending on the need of the teams resourcing.
The appointing salary range for this role is $46,134 to $49,936 per annum. Appointments will be based on skills and experience (please note, the full salary range extends beyond this to allow for tenure progression).
If you have any further questions regarding the role contact Recruitment@parliament.govt.nz
Applications close 5pm on Thursday, 26 May 2022.
The Parliamentary Service appoints on merit and is committed to EEO and good employer principles.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site https://careers.parliament.govt.nz/home and enter the job code 29993GJ.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.