Research Specialist at New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Progressive flexible working plus 5 weeks Annual Leave
- A diverse and inclusive environment that values lifelong learning opportunities
- NZTE has a focus on holistic wellbeing to support you to be your best self
- Job security working for a NZ Government Agency
Ka rere a kupu mihi ki te mata o te whenua e tau ai ki tēnā, ki tēnā huri noa – e mihi atu ana. I tēnei wa tonu nei e tonoa ana ō pūkenga nui, ō wheako me ō mōhiotanga kia whakaeke mai ki te waka whakatutuki kaupapa e mea nei ko Te Taurapa Tūhono. Kua takoto te mānuka, ā, tautoko mai, ārahi mai i ngā pakihi hohoko o Aotearoa kia whāia nei ngā pae tawhiti hōu, hihira anō hoki.
To those near and far, greetings to you all. We look forward to you bringing your valuable skills, experience and knowledge to join our team aboard the forever moving waka, Te Taurapa Tūhono | New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE). This is the call, to rise to the occasion, and help guide New Zealand export businesses to exciting new horizons.
This role is based in Auckland.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE), Te Taurapa Tūhono, is Aotearoa's international business development agency, we help companies grow bigger, better, faster, for the good of Aotearoa.
We are seeking applications for our Research Specialist to join our Customer Capability team, within Customer Solutions group. Our Customer Solutions mission is to provide fast and flexible matching of expertise, knowledge, and experiences to our customers, enabled by digital. Our promise is for a customer with a growth opportunity or challenge, we provide access to the right people (know-who) and knowledge (know-how) to enable them to grow bigger, better, faster.
Our teams are interdependent, collaborating closely to deliver value to customers. We aim to do more for more customers, and this is your opportunity to play a key role and make a positive contribution to this exciting challenge.
He aha ō painga ki tēnei mahi | Why you'll love working here
NZTE is a global organisation where we work across 24 different time zones and 100 countries and offer flexibility because of this. We know that life isn't all about work so we will give you the right technology to allow you to work anywhere and balance your time. Work life balance is truly important to us. On top of this, we also offer 5 weeks annual leave so you can have that extra time in the year to enjoy what you love doing!
Career development is another huge part of working at NZTE and we will help you with your aspirations and work with you to get you there – being a learning environment that encourages adventure and experimentation, what better place to grow your career!
He aha tāu e mahi ana | What you'll be doing
To provide specialist market research and analysis to achieve greater impact and insight for our customers.
- Collaboratively develop research proposals in conjunction with NZTE's Customers, Customer Managers and International teams
- Conduct extensive and targeted primary and secondary market research from initial scoping and planning phases to analysis and storytelling of recommendations.
- Analyse and interpret trends, patterns and correlations within data to create thought-provoking customer insights underpinned by a sound commercial understanding.
- Produce thorough and well organised reports, presentations and graphics to summarise and explain research findings and their implications.
- Be a champion for developing a research community across NZTE and collaborating across teams and borders.
He aha e whai ake nei | What's next
For more information please read the position description on our careers site and apply online attaching your CV and cover letter by 9am Thursday 2nd December 2021 (NZDT).
NZTE is committed to uplifting the mana of Māori as tāngata whenua and recognise Te Tiriti ō Waitangi/ the Treaty of Waitangi as Aotearoa's founding document.
We believe Aotearoa is good for the world. New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is an equal opportunity employer. At NZTE it is all about our people and we seek diversity of thought; we welcome and encourage you to apply regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, neurodiversity or disability.
If we need to make specific accommodations in any part of the interview process, please note this in your application or discuss with the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Trade and Enterprise|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.