Executive Assistant to General Manager, System Performance at Ministry of Social Development, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Executive Assistant to General Manager, System Performance
- Provide critical executive level support
- Varied role, providing support to busy General Manager
- Supportive, inclusive and friendly environment
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant ready for a challenge? Are you politically aware and comfortable dealing with senior executives? Are organisational, process and relationship skills your greatest strength?
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to work alongside the General Manager System Performance. In this role you will support both a busy General Manager and the wider group when required.
In this highly trusted role, you will provide effective and proactive executive support. You will act as the key point of contact and look to resolve any requests or issues in the first instance.
Skills and Experience
You're right person for the role if you:
- Are an experienced EA supporting a senior manager
- Can deal with competing demands and priorities
- Take a solution focused approach in challenging situations
- Are self-managing and proactive, while pre-empting your managers needs
- Have excellent diary management and organisational skills
- Have a ‘can-do' attitude and are resourceful
- Have found yourself being the glue that holds the team together in your previous roles
- Are happy taking on ad-hoc coordination tasks for the wider group
- Can build trusting relationships with a range of stakeholders and colleagues
- Are comfortable with the use of relevant technology including digital approaches to meeting packs, communication (such as video conferencing) and filing/organisation
How to apply:
All applications must be made online, if you have any issues please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th January 2021.
Joining MSD means being part of a whānau that celebrates the diversity each individual represents. We show manaaki, we care about the wellbeing and success of people and want everyone to thrive, and be who they are in a supportive and inclusive working environment. We work together to make a difference for communities while doing the right thing with integrity. We are a Treaty partner committed to strengthening relationships with Māori, Hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Social Development|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||executive-assistant-november-2020.docx (Word, 312KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.