Manager, Technical - 12 Month Fixed term at Audit New Zealand, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Manager, Technical 12 Month Fixed term
Audit New Zealand is the largest provider of audit and assurance services to the public sector. We're committed to delivering the highest quality service to our clients. We operate under a professional services model, which is consistent with a private sector auditing and assurance firm.
The Professional Practices Group in Audit New Zealand is looking for a Wellington-based Manager, Technical for a 12 month fixed term.
Your tasks will include, but won't be limited to:
- providing technical support to audit teams by answering questions about accounting and financial reporting issues;
- supporting decisions about proposed modifications to audit reports;
- preparing and maintaining tools for auditors and resources for clients; and
- delivering training to auditors on financial reporting matters.
You'll ideally have:
- a sound understanding of, and interest in, accounting and financial reporting principles and standards, and their practical application;
- the ability to research and collect relevant information from several sources; and
- good written communication skills and great ability to build relationships.
You must also have a Chartered Accountant qualification from CA ANZ (or equivalent) and at least two years post-qualifying experience.
For more information, please contact our recruitment consultant, Sandy Hoggarth, on 04 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about us, see our website: www.auditnz.parliament.nz.
You must apply online through jobs.govt.nz (you'll find the application form and position description there, too).
Applications close on Thursday 26 May 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Audit New Zealand|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||Accounting & finance|
|Attachment:||Manager Technical position description Dec 2021.pdf (PDF, 225KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.