Business Advisor Third Party Administrator (TPA) - Wellington - Permanent at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We have a Business Advisor opportunity to join our TPA Support team, part of the Operations and Performance team within Client Service Delivery; providing internal claims and technical support as well as driving Third Party Administrator performance.
This is a varied role that would suit someone who can build positive working relationships (both internal and external), manage multiple tasks, has an eye for detail, can see the bigger picture, learns fast and can take action quickly. Ideally you would have a solid claims management background, be great with people, know what good looks like and can skilfully feed back learning opportunities and positive reinforcement.
You would be onboarding new TPA employers, monitoring the performance of the TPAs, analysing trends and be part of any decision making process about improvement opportunities. As part of the wider Operations and Performance team you would work closely with the TPA Support team providing claims and technical support directly, resolving issues, refining processes, and driving change. You may be allocated project work. There is scope to add even more value to this role and the Performance Team. You would report to the Team Leader TPA.
About the Operations and Performance team
With end-to-end accountability for the customer experience, we're here to make sure that all our customers (clients, health providers and business partners) have a great experience of ACC. We do this by looking for ways to improve the quality of our products and services and by simplifying the processes and systems involved in delivering them.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business or equivalent experience. Ideally a strong claims management background
- Excellent relationship management skills with an emphasis on open, transparent communication
- Strong influencing, facilitation and co-ordination skills.
- Experience with identifying priorities in a high-volume work environment
- Some knowledge of the Accredited Employer Programme and TPA arrangement would be an advantage
- Ability to compile information to support decision making.
- A self-managing approach with the ability to operate as an active team member
- A high level of initiative combined with sound judgement.
- Experience with ACC systems and processes and a sound knowledge of the New Zealand rehabilitation and case management environment is desirable
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
To view the position description, click Business Advisor TPA PD
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.