Real Time Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Real Time Queue management across Operations
- Great career progression opportunities
- Analyse data and generate actionable insight
- Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch
- Permanent position, indicative salary - $53,595 + 9% superannuation
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
The Real-Time Analyst is a key position within ACC's workforce management which ensures the right activities are performed at the right time to deliver an optimal customer experience. If you love working with data to deliver operational effectiveness - this role is perfect for you.
We offer flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC and life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What can I expect?
As a Real-Time Analyst, you will be able to administer real time monitoring and workload allocation confidently and competently. In particular, you will have experience in tracking and monitoring work queues as well as being able to coordinate resources appropriately to always be ready and available to deliver work to our customers. You will have a thorough understanding of the importance of identifying unplanned events and will be able to respond swiftly to urgent requirements.
This role has a technology component as well; so not only will you monitor the workforce, but you will also be the first point of contact for system outages and impacts to business continuity.
Working in this team is fun - it's really supportive and everyone makes a real difference and impact to our customers.
What would I need to be successful?
- Ability to demonstrate effective real time/ workforce management experience is essential
- Experience in effectively managing and prioritising workload fluctuations and competing demands in a fast paced, complex environment
- Solution focused mindset with the ability to work in a continuous improvement environment
- An eye for detail with the ability to quickly identify themes, blockages and opportunities to increase efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade others without direct authority.
- Ability to analyse and present ideas to improve the way we work
- Collaborative working style; a real team player
- Great attention to detail and high degree of accuracy when analysing information.
- Proficient in excel
- Experience in Sharepoint and Power BI preferable
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.
Applications will close 11.59pm on Wednesday, 26 January 2022.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Kimberley.email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.