Training and Quality Coordinator (Full time), Cleaning Service, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Are you a great communicator with strong training experience?
- Are you passionate about quality and improvement?
Then this role is for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking person to join our dynamic team working at the Cleaning Services team based at Middlemore Hospital.
In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery and evaluation of training and development programmes for the Cleaning service staff across the organisation and in consultation with people development team, industry training organisations and other training providers where appropriate. This is a full time role working 40 hours a week. There will be a requirement to provide training to our PM, Night shift and weekend staff as required.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The co-ordination of quality initiatives within the Cleaning service by working with the key stakeholders (both within the service and within the wider Te Whatu Ora Health NZ environment) to deliver and evaluate quality systems and processes.
- Be the key facilitator for continuous Quality improvements within the Cleaning Service e.g. facilitates/oversees audits, set timeframes.
- Ensures policies and procedures for all areas within the Cleaning Service are developed, implemented and reviewed as per organizational guidelines.
Your skills will include:
- 5 year's experience in adult learning and training including instructional design, development and delivery of adult / action learning / problem solving and competency based blended learning programmes ideally in a Cleaning related field.
- 2 year's experience of delivery and training application for NZQA requirements across quality systems, learning processes, training delivery and funding
- Experienced and competent facilitator of high-quality blended learning approaches with ability to self-start and work within Programme Management guidelines
- Previous experience of successful presentation skills to multi-disciplinary groups
- Excellent communicator, highly articulate and excellent listening skills.
What we can offer you
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment both within our service and across our district
- An exciting role where no two days will be the same
- This role is based at Middlemore Hospital and the train stops outside our front door!
If you are looking for interesting and diverse work content and want to work in a small but effective team, you share the CM Health team values of Excellent, Valuing Everyone, Kind, and Together, and want to join us on a journey of achieving health equity for our community, apply now!
To make an application please apply via www.countieshealthjobs.com or to review the position description please "click here". For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre on email email@example.com
Position Number: CMH202310571
Closing Date: 13th April 2023
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.