Customer Experience Design Lead at NZ Health Partnerships, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
NZ Health Partnerships (NZHP) is supported and owned by New Zealand's 20 District Health Boards (DHBs). By thinking, acting and investing collaboratively through us, DHBs can achieve greater efficiencies than they would by operating independently. We provide a range of programme and national services for DHB's including shared banking, collective insurance, procurement, an Oracle ERP system build and implementation and Health System Catalogue build and implementation. Should you wish to learn more please visit www.nzhealthpartnerships.co.nz
As an employee, you will experience some great benefits, like 5 weeks' annual leave, 10 days sick leave, true flexible working environment, discounted onsite parking, investment in your learning and development and much more!
The Customer Experience Design Lead will use a range of customer design methodologies and approaches to co-create with our partners (project and service teams) and customers to ensure the ongoing delivery of fit for purpose products and services. This role will work closely alongside our Process Improvement Specialist.
- Work with customers to ideate and solve problems.
- Work with multiple user groups to identify and respond to opportunities for improvement.
- Build a design thinking methodology and approach for the business through the successful execution of customer needs.
- Design and facilitate the application of design/customer experience thinking to problems in order to generate user-centric solutions.
- Maintain a relentless customer lens on current and future needs with an innovation and improvement mindset.
To be successful in this role you will be customer focussed, have strong relationship skills, have strong written communication skills and have experience in customer research, interviews and facilitation. A must for this role is someone who is creative and an innovative thinker.
You will also have experience in:
- The successful application of design thinking/human-centric design
- Customer design protocols that use analytics and insights to support future state design and changes to service experiences.
- Demonstrating skills in being change management, being a team player
- Understanding of the practical application of human-centred design approaches to solve problems
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across the Health System to build key relationships and support the delivery of customer centric and fit for purpose services
Apply Now for a great opportunity to make a difference and utilise your customer focus to make real changes. When you click apply you will be able to access the position description for more information
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Health Partnerships|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||PD - Customer Experience Design Lead.pdf (PDF, 178KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.