Project Construction Coordinator (Full Time, Fixed Term), Facilities, Engineering & Asset Management, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Do you have project coordination experience or experience in supporting change and looking for a challenge or a change in your career? We want to hear from you!
Counties Manukau (CMH) Health looks after the health needs of a rapidly growing population. We are constantly striving to provide the best level of service to our community, including providing excellent facilities and model of care for our patients and staff.
This position is part of the Facilities, Engineering and Asset Management team providing project support to the Capital Works – Major Projects. You will be assisting the Project Managers with the co-ordination and implementation of project work in accordance with organisation procedures, including project management, contract management, budget control, quality control and dealing with all day to day issues from concept through to completion. This role also monitors contractors Health and Safety aspects of projects works.
This is a 3 Years full time, fixed term position working Monday to Friday based at Middlemore Hospital or at Manukau Health Park.
We are looking for a person who can multi task, is flexible, organised and creative. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team and be willing to get stuck in. Ideally you will have worked in projects before and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years' experience on New Zealand building sites
- 5 years experience in a supervisory role on a New Zealand Hospital building site or work sites close to public access areas with direct influence on the activities of staff, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Carpentry Trade Building qualifications.
- Competent computer skills necessary to document and control capital projects, including critical path analysis, and general office administration software (word, excel, email, etc).
- Project management experience of construction projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have previous project experience, knowledge of NZ building sites, strong administrative skills and proven experience of working to deadlines in a busy environment, then we want to hear from you!
To make an application please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com or to review the position description ‘'click here'. For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre via email email@example.com
Position Number: CMH20216372
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.