Clinical Change Analyst (Full Time, Fixed Term), Healthy Together Technology, Te Whatu Ora at Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Use your clinical background and passion for technology to make a difference as a Clinical Change Analyst!
This is a unique opportunity to be a key team member in a successful programme of work focusing on people, technology and implementing electronic systems to support clinicians and clinical workflows.
Using your experience and interpersonal skills, you will engage with clinicians ensuring their representation in the implementation of new systems.
This is a full time, 2 year fixed term position, working Monday to Friday based at Middlemore Hospital.
As the Clinical Change Analyst, you will use your knowledge of clinical workflow to:
- Work alongside the project team to identify and document workflows, support the implementation of the systems and new ways of working.
- Assist with training clinicians to feel supported in learning and using new technologies and devices.
- Become the subject matter expert on how relevant applications are used.
- Build and drive engagement and achieve outcomes by being hands on support for each project team.
- Work collaboratively across projects.
We are seeking people who have:
- A passion for clinical technology applications, collaboration, training and change.
- A clinical background and proven experience in communication, hands on support and knowledge of clinical technologies.
- A resilient problem solver keen on finding and implementing solutions.
- The ability to develop and operate in an environment that demands a high level of senior stakeholder engagement, political nous and an outcome focus
- Experience in achieving results in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- A resilient and positive approach to developing relationships with stakeholders.
To make an application please apply at www.countieshealthjobs.com or to review the position description please “click here'. For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre on email Tangi.Namulauulu@middlemore.co.nz
Position Number: CMH20228802
Closing Date: 22nd August 2022
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||Information / Records Management|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.