Customer Experience Agent at NZ Defence Force, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga | About the role
You will be the first point of call for the Defence Recruiting team in managing the 0800 helpline and any online enquiries. This role is part of a small team who are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to all Candidates, their families, New Zealand Defence Force personnel and the general public for Military recruitment.
Duties for this role will include:
- Supporting the 0800 help desk and online Salesforce platform for all inquiries;
- Coordinating transfers to Candidate Engagement Managers, Facilitators, Recruiters and other DR personnel;
- Entering Candidate and Lead contact details into our system;
- Following up of any outstanding queries; and
- Providing other administration support as required.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and Experience
You will be an enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the ability to respond to queries in a clear and professional manner while processing information quickly and accurately. It's important that you are organised and can prioritise workflow, as well as have great attention to detail, the ability to be discreet and maintain absolute confidentially of information.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience in a similar contact centre/customer service delivery role;
- Ability to adapt to ever changing circumstances of the environment;
- The confidence to work autonomously, as well as part of the wider team;
- Experience in electronic filing within a document management system; and
- Good computer skills, preferably with experience in MS Office Suite and Salesforce.
Mō mātou | About Us
Defence Recruiting (DR) aims to meet the recruit targets set by each of the Services, while supporting the quality and diversity required by the NZDF. Quantity means meeting targets set by workforce planners. Quality means recruiting people who will perform and contribute to the organisation over time. Diversity means generating a diverse workforce by recruiting from all talent pools.
Every hour of every day, 365 days of the year, the New Zealand Defence Force is contributing to the defence, security and well-being of Aotearoa / New Zealand. As a modern, professional military, it is our goal to maintain well trained, equipped and disciplined armed forces that can react to crisis at short notice.
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you
NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, age, beliefs/opinions, or family circumstances.
In return for your expertise, dedication and hard work, NZDF is offering remuneration reflective of your experience, along with:
- Great benefits for you and your family;
- Full time ongoing work;
- Fully funded life cover up to $300,000;
- Discounts Handbook for selected retail, entertainment and service providers;
- 5 weeks annual leave per year;
- Opportunities for career development.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to Apply
To view the Position Description and to Apply, please use the links on this page.
For further information, contact Kelvin Trumper email@example.com.
- Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screening test prior to any offer of employment being made.
- If you are an existing NZDF employee (excluding contractors) you must apply through our Internal Vacancies site, via the HR Toolkit.
- Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work in roles in Defence Areas within the Auckland region. We are currently reviewing our Vaccination policy covering civilian employees outside of the Auckland region and will liaise with successful candidates about our policy prior to commencement
Applications close on Thursday 7 July 2022.
Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and be able to obtain and maintain the required level of NZ Government security clearance for the position applied for. The minimum citizenship and residency criteria for security clearances to be granted by the NZ Defence Force are as follows:
Low level Security Clearance
- most preferably a NZ citizen, who has resided in this country continuously for at least the last five years, OR
- is a citizen of, and/or has resided continuously in one or more of the following countries for the last five years: either Australia, Canada, NZ, the United Kingdom (UK) or the United States of America (USA); and has a background history that is verifiable and can be assessed as appropriate by the NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS) towards a recommendation of suitability for a security clearance at this level.
If you do not meet these minimum criteria, we will not be able to accept your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Defence Force|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Defence, corrections & security|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.