SAP Trainer and Analyst at NZ Defence Force, Manawatū-Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga | About the role
As the SAP Trainer within the Logistics Unit of 1 (NZ) Brigade, you'll have responsibility for analysing SAP reports, as well as managing, monitoring and supporting SAP training across the unit to ensure effective service outcomes and operational support to NZDF logistics.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have exceptional working knowledge in SAP IM, PM and BW. Equally important, you will have skills as a trainer, both in classroom settings and individually in the workplace, as well as an understanding of SAP. You'll have excellent relationship management skills with an ability to influence people and deliver training in a style to suit the needs of the recipient.
Other skills we are looking for include:
- The ability to identify training needs, design and develop training programmes;
- Experience assessing training;
- Well-developed internal and external networking skills; and
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving and applying analytical techniques.
Mō mātou | About Us
The 1(NZ) Bde, where this appointment is located, commands the majority of the Army's deployable Regular Force units and all Reserve Force units. Based in Linton Military Camp near Palmerston North, Headquarters 1(NZ) Bde co-ordinates the training of these units and when directed, prepares and deploys them on overseas service.
Every hour of every day, 365 days of the year, the New Zealand Defence Force is contributing to the defence, security and well-being of Aotearoa / New Zealand. As a modern, professional military, it is our goal to maintain well trained, equipped and disciplined armed forces that can react to crisis at short notice.
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you
NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, age, beliefs/opinions, or family circumstances.
In return for your expertise, dedication and hard work, NZDF is offering remuneration reflective of your experience, along with:
- Great benefits for you and your family.
- Full time ongoing work.
- Fully funded life cover up to $300,000.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year.
- Free onsite parking and great nearby amenities.
- Flexible working environment and positive culture.
- Variety, challenge and a chance to influence.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to Apply
To view the Position Description and to Apply, please use the links on this page.
- Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screening test prior to any offer of employment being made.
- If you are an existing NZDF employee (excluding contractors) you must apply through our Internal Vacancies site, via the HR Toolkit.
Applications close on Monday 29 August 2022.
Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and be able to obtain and maintain the required level of NZ Government security clearance for the position applied for. The minimum citizenship and residency criteria for security clearances to be granted by the NZ Defence Force are as follows:
Higher level Security Clearance
- most preferably a NZ citizen who has resided continuously in this country for the last 10 years, OR
- is a citizen of, and/or has resided continuously in one or more of the following countries for the last 10 years: either Australia, Canada, NZ, UK or the USA; and has a background history that is verifiable and can be assessed as appropriate by the NZSIS towards a recommendation of suitability for a security clearance at a higher level.
If you do not meet these minimum criteria, we will not be able to accept your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Defence Force|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.