Data Scientist at Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
He angitūtanga - The opportunity
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our Evidence, Insights and Innovation team here at EECA. This team is responsible for ensuring EECA's programme portfolio is led and managed by using sound evidence, intelligence and insights, and that energy efficiency programmes are designed and delivered with clear benefits to New Zealand.
Right now, we're on the look out for a Data Scientist to:
- support the design and optimisation of our datasets
- maintain key data metrics
- ensure all internally and externally data is logged in a data catalogue
- deliver resources to support the analysis of energy efficiency.
He kōrero mōu - About you
We're seeking a candidate with:
- ideally at least two years' of experience as a Data Scientist or adjacent role (e.g. Data Analyst, Data Engineer), as well as a relevant qualification
- the ability to absorb technical information and translate the subject matter into actionable insights
- experience with methodologies relevant to Data Science and engineering
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- passion for EECA's purpose and the challenge of addressing climate change.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou - What we offer
An excellent working environment where you're surrounded by a passionate and committed team, who strive to make a difference for current and future generations. We have just over 110 staff, which makes it easy for us to connect across all areas of the business and collaborate with each other to deliver the goods.
In addition, we provide:
- flexible work environment with the ability to work from home twice a week
- free Southern Cross medical insurance
- three extra days of leave called EECA Days
- access to a great and well-utilised social club
- support for training and development.
You can visit our website to learn more about the important work we do at EECA - Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority | EECA
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please see the position description below. Position description - Data Scientist (eeca.govt.nz)
To be considered, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Siobhan Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11.59pm on Sunday, 26 March 2023.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.