Manager Data and Analytics at Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
He angitūtanga - The opportunity
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is a Crown Entity whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus areas are based on influencing the energy decisions in the transport, business, and residential sectors.
The Manager Data and Analytics is a newly created position at EECA, which will manage four existing roles across our key data functions. This role will be responsible for supporting the team to ensure we have effective data management practices, and to provide data analysis and modelling relating to EECA's work programmes - ensuring we can then make informed decisions based on robust evidence. In addition, the team is responsible for the Energy End Use Database | EECA and the New Zealand Energy Scenarios TIMES-NZ 2.0 guide | EECA
He kōrero mōu - About you
To be successful in this role, you'll be a forward-thinker who enjoys keeping themselves up to date with the latest advances and new technologies. You'll be passionate about energy sustainability and carbon reduction.
You'll also bring the following:
- A relevant qualification (e.g in statistics, computer science, engineering or other adjacent fields)
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- An understanding of best practice data management and the capability to contribute to these responsibilities alongside the team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to connect the team across and beyond our organisation
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou - What we offer
An important opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
In addition, we'll provide the following:
- Free medical insurance through Southern Cross
- Three extra days of leave per year called EECA days
- Access to a great and well-utilised social club
- An excellent working environment; tight-knit, collaborative and passionate work culture
You can read more about what we do at EECA - Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority | EECA
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please see the position description below.To be considered for this role,please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Siobhan Tanner at email@example.com before Monday 27 March.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.