Strategy Lead at Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
He angitūtanga - The opportunity
EECA's purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use -and we have a unique and exciting opportunity for someone to be at the forefront of our strategic thinking and development, as EECA's Strategy Lead.
This role is responsible for developing and assisting to implement strategy, in a rapidly changing environment. The role manages strong collaborative relationships with our senior and executive level leaders, teams right across EECA, and key external stakeholders.
Together, you would be translating strategy into specific work programmes based on EECA's key strategic focus areas, which are:
- productive and low-emissions business
- efficient and low-emissions transport
- energy efficient homes
- government leadership
- engaging hearts and minds.
For context, you can find more information here: EECA's Statement of Performance Expectations for 2022-23.pdf
He kōrero mōu - About you
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- extensive experience in developing and reviewing strategy
- acommercial background with strong business acumen
- demonstrated ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- experience in programme design and implementation
- an innovative mindset with strong critical thinking skills.
Most importantly, you will need to have a passion for EECA's purpose.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou - What we offer
An important opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
In addition, we'll provide:
- free medical insurance through Southern Cross
- three additional days of leave between Christmas and New Years', called 'EECA Days'
- access to a vibrant and well-utilised social club
- an excellent working environment; tight-knit, collaborative and passionate work culture.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please see the position description below.
To be considered for this role,please submit your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11.59pm on Sunday 2 April 2023.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.