Test Analyst at NZ Health Partnerships, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
NZ Health Partnerships is supported and owned by New Zealand's 20 District Health Boards (DHBs). By thinking, acting and investing collaboratively through us, DHBs can achieve greater efficiencies than they would by operating independently. We provide a range of programme and national services for DHB's including shared banking, collective insurance, procurement and an Oracle ERP system build and implementation. Should you wish to learn more please visit www.nzhealthpartnerships.co.nz
About the Opportunity
We have launched a new programme of work called the ‘Health System Catalogue' (HSC). The HSC will provide procurement savings to the health sector through the introduction of a centralised repository of medical devices allowing DHBs to maximise their use of nationwide contract arrangements. The programme will also deliver data analytics to provide insight into the spending patterns and compliance to purchasing arrangements.
As a Test Analyst, reporting into the Test Manager, you will be responsible for providing hands on testing support and be responsible for the effective delivery of test activities.
- Identify and document test scenarios and scripts
- Execute test cases
- Ensure incidents, test coverage and defects are captured accurately
- Ensure the implementation and adherence of testing methods and standards
- Work across all areas of testing
Please note this is a contracting opportunity until December 2021
To be successful in this role you will bring with you at least 3 years' experience in a similar test analyst position. You will have excellent communication skills, so that you can work with a wide range of internal stakeholders. You will be someone who can think of their feet and is able to deal with ambiguity.
We will also be looking for experience in:
- Using ERP systems, ideally Oracle
- Beneficial to have Tosca experience
- Work in a variety of technical environments
- Ideally experience in the health sector, but not essential
- Knowledge of and understanding of aspects of SDLC practises and project methodologies
APPLY NOW, to join an organisation that makes a difference!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Health Partnerships|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.