Domain Specialist - International Revenue Strategy at Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake, Multiple Locations
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Domain Specialist (L2) - International Revenue Strategy
- Are you intellectually curious?
- Looking to work in a fast-paced team and energetic environment?
- Assist our specialists to protect the integrity of New Zealand's international tax base
- Location for the role is flexible, however Wellington is preferred
Mō te roopu - About the team
International Revenue Strategy (IRS) plays a critical role in maintaining IR's great international reputation and delivering future-focused services to IRS customers. These customers include other international tax authorities and organisations, and individuals with offshore interests. The team continues to address the big international tax issues through smart strategies and effective exchange of international intelligence.
IRS is focused on delivering the right outcomes for IR, government, and ultimately or directly, for customers. This Domain Specialist role will suit an energetic person who will support us in meeting all our international obligations.
Mō te tūnga - About the role
This role will focus on supporting our exchange of information work with responsibilities to contribute towards the development of technical and practical outcomes to ensure that IR meets its international obligations. The successful candidate will work alongside the domain principals and support the domain leads within the IRS team.
This is a unique opportunity for a smart and confident communicator who can understand business requirements and technology solutions. You will have an unmatched attention to detail, strong focus on delivering, and enjoy the challenge of coming up with innovative solutions as we implement new international standards.
Take the chance, join the team at a very interesting time as we implement several new international initiatives especially in relation to the wider tax transparency agenda. Previous experience with tax or information exchange will be of benefit to you in your initial uptake of the work but is not a necessity.
Mōu - About you
To be successful in the new position and have a positive impact within the team you will have:
- strong skills in using a variety of M365 tools to deliver flexible solutions
- strong relationship management skills and a passion to further develop your skills
- excellent verbal and written communication
- strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- an awareness and/or understanding of exchange of information protocols, international obligations (or a passion and commitment to learn)
- a strong work ethic with a can-do attitude, an appreciation for a fast-paced environment and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Tono mai - Apply here
Please apply online and attach your current CV and cover letter telling us about the experience you'll bring to the role, as well as what motivated you to apply.
For specific queries, including a copy of the role description please email email@example.com
Applications close - 5pm Tuesday, 3 October 2023.
At Inland Revenue, we truly embrace diversity and inclusion and promote a flexible and supportive work environment that meets the needs of our people and business.
We have trust and integrity
We innovate to make a difference
We value people
We work together
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.