Accounts Receivable Officer at Massey University, Manawatū-Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Massey University has an exciting opportunity for you! As Accounts Receivable Officer, reporting into the Team Leader - Accounts Receivable and Treasury, this is a great opportunity to grow and further develop your skills with scope to progress, inside a large and complex organisation.
Our Financial Operations team includes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury Management and the Expense Management activities of the University. This team is critical to ensuring the effective day to day operations of the University's financial processes.
About the role
Expand your accounts receivable and debt management skills within our large organisation where you can excel in high levels of customer service, work within a team that optimises processes and participate in working groups.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Accurately and efficiently managing the Accounts Receivable Debtors to reflect the University income
- Processing the invoices/credit notes and debt collection in accordance with the University Debt Policy and Procedures
- Participate in continuous process improvement
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable and Debt Management preferably in a large organisation
- Good working knowledge of GST compliance
- Experience with University processes is desirable
- Experience with financial systems, particularly TechnologyOne, and Student Management Systems
- A qualification in an appropriate field is desirable but not essential
We embrace diversity, talent, and performance, and provide staff and students with an extensive range of opportunities to develop intellectually, professionally, and personally.
This is a fixed-term, full-time position at our Palmerston North Campus from April - September 2023.
Please feel free to contact David Moir Financial Operations Manager, for a confidential discussion about the position and what it entails; D.Moir@massey.ac.nz or 06 951 7282.
Applications close Sunday 2 April 2023, 11.30pm. Applications must be submitted online.
Please note: we do reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date if the ideal candidate is identified.
Closing date: 2 April 2023.
Reference number: US_AR_384_03/23
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Accounting & finance|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.