Customer Service Administrator (Bookings Portfolio) at Massey University, Manawatu-Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Students and Global Engagement
Would you like to be part of a team who fosters Student Wellbeing and community, and who offers a range of services to support students during their time at Massey Halls?
We are recruiting for a Customer Services Administrator in Palmerston North to join our high-performing team. The role is responsible for applications and administrative support through to arrivals and providing outstanding customer service throughout the duration of our resident's stay.
Where students live is an important decision to make. Living at Massey Halls gives our students a real sense of belonging to a student community. It's a great way to transition into uni life, meet new people from all over the world, and be supported through the university journey.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Is positive, energetic, and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Can provide outstanding customer service
- Enjoys working with young people
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has highly competent administration skills with the ability to multi-task
- Is able to follow processes and meet deadlines
- Has high attention to detail
- Is inclusive and approachable
- Can adapt to a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in administration, customer service or front of house will be an advantage so apply now.
In addition to a competitive salary, Massey also offers the following:
- Up to 6.75% employer contribution to the UniSaver Superannuation Scheme
- Five university holidays per year in addition to your annual leave
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Discounted membership to our fully equipped recreation centre and gym facilities
- Staff purchasing privileges and discounts at many commercial and retail businesses across NZ
- Access to a wonderful on-Campus crèche/day care facilities for dependents of staff on our Manawatū and Auckland campuses
- Comprehensive professional development and training programmes
Please note: we do reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date if the ideal candidate is identified.
Closing date: 28 September 2023
Reference number: SGE_ASMAN_859_09/23
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.