Lecturer - Social Work at Massey University, Manawatu-Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
College of Health
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint an innovative and engaged Lecturer to the School of Social Work at Massey University. A part-time position for an experienced Lecturer in Social Work is available on the Manawatū campus on a fixed-term basis from January to December 2024.
This Lecturer role will see you provide outstanding teaching in both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Develop and teaching major curriculum components of courses, coordinate and administer the teaching of subjects, supervise the research activities of graduate and undergraduate students and assist in the supervision of students/research projects at a postgraduate level, and undertake continuing personal professional development.
You will need the following:
- A doctoral qualification, or Master of Social Work and currently completing Doctoral study
- A social work practising certificate or registration
- Experience as a practising social worker
- Experience as a practising social worker in the field of Pacific Social Work is an advantage
What's on offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, Massey also offers the following:
- Five university holidays per year in addition to your annual leave
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Special staff rates available for campus gym membership
- Staff purchasing privileges and discounts at many commercial and retail businesses across NZ
- Access to a wonderful on-Campus crèche/day care facilities for dependents of staff on our Manawatū and Auckland campuses
- Comprehensive professional development and training programmes
The salary range for this role is at a Lecturer Grade (for 2024), ranging from $81,172 - $103,595 (NZD). Salary will be negotiable by background/experience.
If this position is of high interest, please apply online. Applications close on Wednesday, 11 October 2023.
Enquiries of an academic nature should be addressed to: Professor Kieran O'Donoghue, Head of School of Social Work. email@example.com +64 6 951 6517
To view the position desciription please use this link: https://haineslink.co.nz/HainesAdUI2/UploadedFiles/772774_Fixed-term%20Lecturer%20JD%20SoSW.pdf
Closing date: 11 October 2023
Reference number: CH_SSW_867_09/23
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Social, welfare & community|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.