Administrator at Massey University, Manawatu-Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
DVC Maori - Business Services
Tēnā koutou katoa,
Nei rā te reo o Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa te toro atu nei ki te hunga e taea ana ngā whāinga o tēnei tūranga te hāpai, te whakatutuki. E wātea mai ana he tūranga hou i Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa ki te papa ako o Manawatū. He tūranga whakahaere ritenga-ā-tari, manaaki kaimahi, kaupapa anō hoki. Me whai whēako te kaitono ki ngā momo mahi pēnei, ka mutu, kia taunga anō hoki ki te kōrero i Te Reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori pēnei me te manaakitanga me te whanaungatanga hei hāpai i ngā mahi katoa. Tā te Tari he kōkiri I ngā kaupapa Māori, ā, ko Te Tiriti o Waitangi anō hoki tērā, he kaupapa matua hei tūāpapa ki Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa.
We welcome applications for the role of Administrator, Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor Māori, Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa Massey University.
Key requirements of the Administrator role are:
- To provide comprehensive, high-quality administrative support for the Office of Deputy Vice Chancellor Māori and the leadership team, undertaking key administrative tasks and responsibilities of the Office
- To work in support of the Team Leader in order to ensure efficient and responsive day to day running of administrative systems and functions of the Office
- To support work programmes emphasising Māori strategic priorities as well as university wide strategic priorities
- To support awareness and uptake by managers and staff of self-service and work request systems/processes and new ways of performing general administrative work
- To provide administrative support on any aspect of general administrative work
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships across various teams of staff and with external partners including hapū, iwi and hāpori Māori
- Essential to this role is the ability to work within a Te Reo and Tikanga Māori environment, where the principles of manaakitanga and whanaungatanga are actively emphasised
In addition to a competitive salary, Massey also offers:
- Up to 6.75% employer contribution to the UniSaver Superannuation Scheme
- Five university holidays per year in addition to your annual leave
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Special staff rates available for campus gym membership
- Staff purchasing privileges and discounts at many commercial and retail businesses across NZ
- Access to a wonderful on-Campus crèche/day care facilities for dependents of staff on our Manawatū campus
- Comprehensive professional development and training programmes
For enquiries please contact Rachel Malaquin, Staff Recruitment Advisor, email@example.com
To apply please submit your application online by the closing date of Sunday, 10 March 2024.
Closing date: 10 March 2024
Reference number: DVCM_DVCMBS_1077_12/23
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Ongoing - Full Time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.