OD Business Partner at Landcorp Farming Limited (Pāmu), Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role
You will be responsible for collaborating with business units to understand people and capability requirements and issues now and in the future and creating intelligent, fit-for-purpose solutions to meet those requirements.
You will be:
- Collaborating and engaging with a wide range of internal customers to understand requirements
- Designing and delivering organisational initiatives that contribute to Pāmu's effectiveness
- Completing organisational diagnosis, and shape and build a wide range of organisational development initiatives for implementation
- Finding a balance between fit-for-purpose customer centric solutions to people management problems whilst upholding high corporate and legal standards
- Supporting strategic and operational initiatives, goals and direction
Initiatives may be related to management and leadership development, workforce planning, capability building, career and succession planning, employee engagement, employee recognition, organisational change, organisational design, organisational culture and diversity.
You will be an experienced organisational development professional who has the ability to coach and provide feedback to senior managers and build strong networks to enable successful, supported initiatives.
You will also have:
- Sound understanding of adult and / or vocational learning and development concepts, practices, world class processes and emerging trends
- An ability to manage multiple projects and workflows, and can balance varying requirements to arrive at a workable solution
- Understanding of commercial realities, and well developed business acumen
- An ability to think strategically and cope with business complexities
Pāmu is the brand name for Landcorp Farming Limited. Pāmu stands for best practice in sustainable and safe farming, and for the unique provenance of New Zealand foods, nutrition products and fibre on global markets. We chose the Māori word ‘Pāmu' for its literal meaning ‘to farm' and also to reflect the Māori concept of guardianship of the environment.
How to Apply
If you have any questions or if you would like to have a confidential discussion, email Ashley Betts, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the role close on Wednesday 7 December 2022.
We'll be getting in touch with candidates as we go along so don't wait to get your application in – we're keen to hear from you!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Landcorp Farming Limited (Pāmu)|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||OD Business Partner role description November 22.pdf (PDF, 1.06MB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.