Resolution Assessor | Āteha Whakatau at Health and Disability Commissioner, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join a skilled and passionate team
- Grow to your potential
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Auckland CBD
Te Toihau Hauora, Hauātanga/the Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of health and disability services consumers and facilitates the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringement of those rights.
HDC is going through an exciting period of growth, this is an opportunity to join a skilled and passionate team that makes a real difference by helping to resolve complaints about consumer rights in the health and disability sector.
The core work of our resolution assessor is to ensure the integrity of the Commissioner's complaints resolution process by critically analysing outcomes of complaints that have been resolved between the parties. They will work to identify matters that need to be acted upon further, as well as helping to identify themes and trends that emerge.
The Resolution Assessor will provide an independent analysis of closed complaints where parties have raised concerns about the decision or process followed. They will work with senior members of the team to advise the Commissioner on any matters where complaints may need to be re-opened for further assessment or action.
Ko ngā mea ka hiahiatia e koe kia angitū te haere | What you'll need to be successful:
- Excellent writing skills – including the ability to communicate with people from a wide cross-section of the community
- A calm and professional approach with a sensitive manner
- Resilience to difficult subject matter
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and effectively prioritise
- Enthusiasm for, and a genuine interest in, the health and disability sector
- A relevant tertiary qualification, with law or health an advantage
- At least three years relevant work experience, preferably more
If you're keen to see the direct impact that your contribution can have for the health and disability sector, this is your opportunity to see the positive outcomes first hand. Apply now if you're ready to make a difference.
All applicants must complete an online HDC application form to be considered. Please visit the HDC website for the position description and to complete the online application form: https://www.hdc.org.nz/job-vacancies
E-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY APPLICATIONS MADE ON HDC WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED. DO NOT CLICK ON THE APPLY BOTTON BELOW.
Applications for this role close Monday 6 December 2021 at 5pm.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Health and Disability Commissioner|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Legal & courts|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.