Dispatch Operator - Fixed-term at Wellington Water, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We are looking for a vibrant individual to join our Dispatch team.
If you are self-motivated, pay attention to detail in your work and deliver great customer service in a small call centre environment, this might be the role for you.
This position is a fixed-term role ending 31 July 2023.
As our successful candidate your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Receive incoming service requests and enquiries via phone calls and email
- Prioritise and assign work or manage re-routing of enquiries
- Identify issues of greater complexity/risk that need to be escalated to Hub Leaders and/or Delivery and Planning teams
- Manage work through our automated information system
- Keep client councils and customers informed with updates on services and service information
We are looking for someone who brings the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills
- A high standard of customer service
- Call centre experience would be preferred but can be taught
- Able to work under pressure and organise your time and environment for maximum efficiency
- Strong computer skills (full training will be given on our in-house computer systems)
- A team player who enjoys helping to make this a great place to work
If you have a 'Know How Can Do' attitude, enjoy working in a team environment, and would like the challenge this position brings, Wellington Water wants to hear from you. We're proud of our great workplace culture and happy environment. We think you could be too.
If you'd like to know more about Wellington Water, please visit our website www.wellingtonwater.co.nz where you can read about all the exciting and innovative things we get up to. You can also visit our careers page and read about the perks of working with us.
To see the postion description please copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser's address bar https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKQpp3lN9wMDOuZLyPSr6Yk9GDA9hiY0/view?usp=sharing
Applications close on Wednesday, 28 September 2022.
We will be reviewing and progressing applications as they are received, so don't delay, get your application in NOW!
We support being double vaccinated. Applicants will be required to undergo drug, alcohol, and medical testing prior to commencing employment with Wellington Water. You must also be legally entitled to work long-term in New Zealand.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.