Contact and Dispatch Coordinator at Wellington Water, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Fixed-term opportunities until the end of February or June 2024 (multiple positions available).
You will use your outstanding customer service and organisational skills to provide frontline customer support across both our customer contact and dispatch functions.
This is a fast-paced role offering development and variety where you'll:
- Resolve customer queries through a mix of inbound/outbound calls, emails, and live chat services
- Triage and dispatch service requests to councils and crews
- Provide timely and accurate information for customers on the status of their requests
Coming from a fast-paced, customer-focused environment, you'll know a role like this requires excellent time management and communication skills. Each day will bring a new challenge and a varied range of customer queries, so your resilience and ability to bounce back from challenging situations is essential.
You will also bring:
- Demonstrated contact centre/call centre experience working within SLA's/KPI's
- Competency to navigate technology and a range of systems at pace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage through a range of channels
- A positive, can-do attitude
You'll have the opportunity to grow your skills in a high-energy, fun and supportive team who are just as passionate about supporting each other as we are our customers.
- Flexible working arrangements including two days working from home
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Formal and informal professional development opportunities
- Five weeks annual leave upon completion of two years' service
- One day per year to do water related volunteer work
Join us as we embark on a transformative journey in the water sector. We are seeking individuals to be part of this change and help shape the future of the water services in the wider Wellington region. Your expertise will play a vital role in ensuring the delivery of sustainable water services to our communities.
Wellington Water is the Wellington region's professional water services provider. We are 100 per cent council owned and funded by Wellington City, Hutt City, Porirua City, and Upper Hutt City councils, Greater Wellington Regional Council and South Wairarapa District Council.
Our councils own the water infrastructure in the region, and they task us to manage the infrastructure and deliver water services to their communities.
Our job is to provide safe and healthy drinking water, collect and treat wastewater, and ensure the stormwater network is well managed. We do this on behalf of our council owners.
The value of water (a precious taonga) sits at our organisational heart. Every day our people come to work and strive to deliver services and manage infrastructure in a way that provides the best outcomes for our communities and our environment.
We will be reviewing and progressing applications during the advertising period so don't delay - apply today!
How to apply
To apply for the role, click on the 'apply' button or visit the Wellington Water careers site.
To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand, or be eligible to obtain it.
To view a copy of the position description, please enter the following URL into your internet browser: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hoF0SWpLQKNTLTTwbVZRgrxNR5ai84Rl/view
For further information, email: JoinUs@wellingtonwater.co.nz
Applicants will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing prior to commencing employment with Wellington Water. You must also be legally entitled to work long-term in New Zealand.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.