Contracts Manager Medical and Equipment at NZ Health Partnerships, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
NZ Health Partnerships (NZHP) is supported and owned by New Zealand's 20 District Health Boards (DHBs). By thinking, acting and investing collaboratively through us, DHBs can achieve greater efficiencies than they would by operating independently. We provide a range of programme and national services for DHB's including shared banking, collective insurance, procurement, an Oracle ERP system build and implementation and Health System Catalogue build and implementation. Should you wish to learn more please visit www.nzhealthpartnerships.co.nz
We have an ambitious strategic plan and road map for the future of NZHP. We are on the hunt for people to join our innovative team, people who can bring fresh ideas, are driven and have that same ambition to achieve our future goals. You will be working in a critical sector, where you will have a clear and strong purpose, and have the opportunity to make a difference to everyday kiwis (as patients) around healthcare.
We are all unique and want different things – at work and at home. At NZHP you get to design a bespoke reward and remuneration package around what matters to you- Package by Design, where we recognise, one size does not fit all. Check out the link to our website for more information Package by Design
As well as Package by Design, we offer to our employees:
- Quarterly performance incentives
- In-House leadership training
- Role based training as required
- In-House mentoring programme
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A volunteer day
- Flexi hours
- Subsidised car park
- Doctors day off
- Wellbeing leave
- Training allowance
- Leave buy back
- Long Service Leave
- Perks by Design (discounts off well known brands and companies)
About the Role
We are looking for a Contract Manager to be part of a team managing our Medical and Equipment portfolio, across the full life cycle.
Your overarching goal is to develop a deep market understanding of your portfolio, and manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers, ensuring we drive best practise and best value.
You can expect to work on:
- Developing and growing key stakeholder and supplier relationships
- Identifying and managing risk that arise through the life of a contract
- Implementing robust financial and operational controls
- Contributing to the enhancement of contract management practices
To be successful in the role you will need to have strong experience within a similar role, ideally in the Medical and Equipment area. Experience within the health/medical/public sector is also an advantage.
We will also be looking for:
- In depth knowledge of end-to-to procurement
- At least 5 years' experience in managing contracts in a complex environment
- Qualification in procurement or law
- Knowledge of the All of Government Rules of Sourcing
- A broad knowledge of and practical application of best practice in contract management
- A resilient and adaptable nature.
This role is a great opportunity to be a part of a sector doing fantastic things for the greater good of New Zealand. Know that your job is making a real difference. Apply Now to work with a busy and growing industry and company.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Health Partnerships|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||Position Description Contracts Manager (2).pdf (PDF, 218KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.