Tech Ops Coordinator at NZ Health Partnerships, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
NZ Health Partnerships has an ambitious strategic plan and road map for the future. We are on the hunt for people to join our innovative team, people who can bring fresh ideas, are driven and have that same ambition to achieve our future goals. Does this sound like you?
Join a dynamic close-knit Tech and Ops team, with a knowledgeable and fantastic Manager. The team has a clear and strong purpose, enjoys the agile environment and making a real contribution to the team and sector. This role is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and make a difference to everyday kiwis (as patients) around healthcare.
NZ Health Partnerships (NZHP) is supported and owned by New Zealand's 20 District Health Boards (DHBs). By thinking, acting, and investing collaboratively through us, DHBs can achieve greater efficiencies than they would by operating independently. We provide a range of programme and national services for DHB's including shared banking, collective insurance, procurement, an Oracle ERP system build and implementation (FPIM), and Health System Catalogue build and implementation. Should you wish to learn more please visit www.nzhealthpartnerships.co.nz
Our newly transformed total remuneration and recognition package, Package by Design, offers a fully customisable package allowing our people to choose what matters most to them. We understand that one size does not fit all. For more information visit our website:
Options and our people perks include some of the following:
- Quarterly performance incentives- cash or non-financial options (personal development, health and wellbeing, extra days off- you choose)
- Bespoke and role-based training- NZHP Leadership training programme, in-house
- 5 week's annual leave
- A volunteer day, doctors' day, rest and relaxation day
- Fully flexi hours and options as suitable to your role
- Subsidised car park
- Long Service Leave
- Perks by Design (discounts off well-known brands and companies)
In this permanent role, reporting into our Chief Information Officer, you will be the glue that holds our Technology and Operations team together, ensuring everything is running smoothly and is organised, so that everyone can focus on doing their job well.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Information Officer
- Manage correspondence and email enquiries
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Manage and maintain records i.e. agendas, minutes, work plans and correspondence
- Maintain registers
- Organise travel and accommodation for team members
- Schedule, manage and coordinate meetings
- Adhoc Administration: Formatting and proof-reading documents/meeting packs as required
- Support managers with all administration and activities associated with meetings
- Support the onboarding of new team members, including giving office tours, assisting with set up and supporting managers with creating onboarding itineraries.
This is a role that requires someone with a real passion for administration and supporting a team. You will have a high attention to detail, be proactive and not mind working on a wide range of activities all at once.
You will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in a high-level administrative support role
- Experience in minute taking, preparing and distributing minutes
- Experience supporting multiple teams in a complex environment
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills and IT savvy
- Effective time management skills, with ability to multi-task and reprioritise quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is a role with potential for someone to really make it their own and take ownership of the position. You will work with a great team. Apply Now.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Health Partnerships|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||Position Description Team Coordinator 200721 (2).pdf (PDF, 214KB)
NZHP (2).pdf (PDF, 1.39MB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.