Technical Specialist at NZ Health Partnerships, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
NZ Health Partnerships (NZHP) joined our Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand whānau on 1 July 2022.
NZHP has always believed that by working smarter, together, we can make a difference.
We provide a range of programme and national services, including banking, collective insurance. Procurement, commercial and commissioning support services, an Oracle ERP system build and implementation, as well as the Health System Catalogue build and implementation.
You will be working in a critical sector, where you will have a clear and strong purpose, and will have the opportunity to make a difference to everyday Kiwis (as patients) around healthcare. Our focus is not to contribute to the typical corporate profit generating machine but rather to create a better, richer health care environment.
We are all unique and want different things – at work and at home. At NZHP you get to design a bespoke reward and remuneration package around what matters to you.
As an employee, we offer:
- Quarterly performance incentives
- In-House leadership training
- Role based training as required
- In-House mentoring programme
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A volunteer day
- Flexi hours
- Subsidised car park
- Doctor's day off
- Wellbeing leave
- Training allowance
- Leave buy-back
- Long Service Leave.
We want the best of the best for this role, so if this sounds like you, click Apply Now and send us through your application.
This is a brand-new role, reporting into our Technology Delivery Manager, this role will be providing expertise to manage the data life cycle processes and activities of our Master Data Management tool, Informatica Product 360.
In this role you will:
- Support, maintain and delivery enhancements for the Health System Catalogue programme of work
- Create/maintain roles, channels, profiles, structures, catalogues
- End to end deployment of solution changes
- Data Management
- MDM System Support and Maintenance
- Testing (including data mapping changes / config changes)
- Continuous Improvement
- Stakeholder engagement
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a strategic thinker, well organised and able to problem solve. You will be analytical, have high attention to detail and have excellent communication skills. This is a hands-on role, requiring someone who can utilise their experience to ensure everything is running smoothly.
You will also need:
- Relevant PIM (P360) Certification
- At least 2 -5 years' experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of PIM Product 360 for a wide range of activities
- Experience working in a large complex environment
- Implementation experience
Experience with P360 is a must.
This is a great role to really be able to take ownership of your responsibilities and make a difference within the organisation. When you click on the Apply button you can access the position description. Apply Now!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Health Partnerships|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||Position Description_Technical Specialist (3).pdf (PDF, 308KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.