Personal Assistant & Team Support at NZ Qualifications Authority, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Personal Assistant & Team Support – Permanent
Are you a PA looking for a new refreshing challenge or a Team Administrator looking for the next step up in your career? Are you highly energetic, tech-savvy and have a creative bent? This could be the role for you!
Whakatairangatia ngā kete o te mātauranga ki te ao mārama! E te tai whakarunga, e te tai whakararo – nau piki mai, nau kake mai ki te Mana Tohu Mātauranga o Aotearoa.
May the baskets of knowledge (education) be brought into the world of light. We welcome one and all to join us at the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
About the role
We are looking for a highly energetic and creatively inclined Personal Assistant/Team Support person to join our Customer Experience and Analytics team. The newly formed team is responsible for delivering a range of strategic and operational services that support New Zealand Qualifications Authority's (NZQA) commitment to integrate and co-ordinate the customer lifecycle across the organisation and ensure this is reflected in the organisational performance story.
In this role, you will provide support to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and the wider team leads. This is a varied and interesting role and includes:
- Using your creativity and energy to help bring the team together
- Using your creative skills to develop A3 storyboards and visuals to support the CCO
- Occasionally lead initiatives, events and mini-projects
- Organising the Manager's schedule, diary and meetings
- Managing customer information and databases
- Supporting in the maintenance of the NZQA website
- Following up general telephone enquiries and emails
- Organising meetings and travel
- Completing purchase orders, monthly and end of financial year accruals
- Maintaining a filing and records system for the team
- Coordinating a range of activities related to the team's functional areas.
Skills and experience
If you are tech-savvy, creative, a great organiser and team player, enjoy the challenge of having a range of responsibilities, get on well with people of all levels, are experienced in office systems, have a good level of computer skills, can complete tasks to meet tight deadlines, produce accurate work paying close attention to detail, and importantly - show initiative and strive for continuous improvement, then you are the person we are looking for!
NZQA is a te reo Māori learning organisation and is committed to equity and lifelong learning. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds that will enrich our understanding of the education system. We prioritise the importance of understanding tikanga in building a culturally responsive workplace. NZQA is dedicated to providing a welcoming environment to Māori and Pacific staff and has active Māori and Pacific staff networks which contribute to NZQA's strategic action plans - Te Kōkiritanga and Takiala Pasifika.
What we can offer:
- A supportive team / whanau environment
- A role with lots of variety
- Development and career progression opportunities
- To find out more click here NZQA Staff Benefits
For more information about this role and NZQA please refer to the job description, NZQA's Customer Charter and Organisational Values. If you are applying/viewing through Seek, please click ‘apply now' to access these links.
If you would like to discuss further, please call Prashant Bakshi on 021 210 2615.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on 18 August 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Qualifications Authority|
|Position type:||Full Time|
|Attachment:||Personal Assistant Team Support - Jan 2021.pdf (PDF, 652KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.