Learning Coordinator at NZ Transport Agency , Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join our supportive, fun and professional team
- Active hands-on logistics and coordination of our learning programmes
- Wellington location
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
It is an exciting time for learning and development at Waka Kotahi as establish our new Future investments learning team within the Centre for Learning and Development. This is a great opportunity to come and play a big part as we create this new team and drive a learning culture through our shared learning strategy Ta tatou rautaki akoranga.
As one of our Learning Coordinators you will provide proactive administrative and logistical support across the range of learning programmes and initiatives delivered at Waka Kotahi. Working closely with our team of Learning Consultants and the Learning Practice Manager you will provide solutions that are timely and fit for purpose.
This role will allow you to create, promote and administer a schedule of learning initiatives that support the organisation's plans to lift capability, as well as scheduling, registration and attendance processes and reporting for courses, programmes, workshops and events.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience working within an L&D function / experience of using Learning Management Systems would be an advantage
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft 365 suite of tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite and/or other digital learning technology
- Proven successful experience in coordination and logistics for events, workshops and campaigns
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- A confident and professional approach when dealing with both internal and external providers
- Robust problem solving and organisational skills. You have an eye for detail and see things that others miss
- Experience working in a project environment at pace with the ability to track and report on project tasks, milestones and deliverables
If you have the interest, passion and background to succeed in this exciting opportunity. We would love to hear from you.
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
Pūmanawa Tāngata, the People Group, is responsible for developing and managing people related systems, processes and practices so we have the workplace and capabilities we need to succeed now and in the future. Pūmanawa Tāngata develops the people strategy with emphasis on talent, diversity, culture and leadership capabilities, and develops, lifts and manages people related systems, processes and practices.
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Sunday, 5th December 2021
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Transport Agency|
|Position type:||Permanent full time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||Learning Coordinator - PG - PD.pdf (PDF, 195KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.