Digital Solutions Developer / ServiceNow Administrator at Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections), Nationwide
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Digital Solutions Developer / ServiceNow Administrator
- Contribute to end-to-end development of innovative ServiceNow technical solutions
- Automate, create, document, develop and integrate ServiceNow applications
- Administration and maintenance of ServiceNow instances
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Infrastructure and Digital Assets (IDA) provides a range of services to support the delivery of Corrections' core business and ensure we can maintain consistent service delivery regardless of external events and crises.
The group comprises four key areas: Asset Management, Procurement, Public Private Partnerships and Digital
The Digital Solutions Developer / ServiceNow Administrator specialises in analysing, developing, testing and supporting innovative technology solutions for a variety of staff and business units within Corrections.
Accountabilities will include:
- Interacting with stakeholders to understanding goals and requirements
- Analysing business processes and workflow.
- Using the ServiceNow platform and best practices you will automate, create, document, develop and integrate applications
- Maintaining our Service Portal.
- Assist to build and maintain our internal technical documentation, configurations, and workflow processes.
- Monitor health & general support: administration and maintenance of ServiceNow instances
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
The successful Digital Solutions Developer / ServiceNow Administrator will have the following experience.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow e.g ITSM Pro and HR Enterprise.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work in an agile team setting.
- Experience developing and configuring flows, workflows, forms, catalogue items
Utu ā-tau | Salary
- The salary band for this position is $96,557 - $124,955. Appointment and remuneration will reflect skills and experience relevant to the role.
Ko wai mātou | About us
Ara Poutama Aotearoa is a name that has been gifted to us and is our commitment to improving the oranga and safety of the people, whānau, and that of the communities we serve across the motu.
As a values-led organisation, we use the principles of rangatira (leadership), manaaki (respect), wairua (spirituality), kaitiaki (guardianship) and whānau (relationships) to shape how we work and deliver the outcomes in our strategy - Hōkai Rangi (https://careers.corrections.govt.nz/strategy).
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
To apply, please submit a tailored CV and a cover letter describing your motivation for joining the department highlighting relevant skills and experience. Alignment to our kaupapa is critical to our success - we ask that you provide examples which reflect and demonstrate our organisation values.
Applications will close on Sunday 10th July 2022 with interviews taking place week commencing 25th July.
For any questions or a confidential conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It is an exciting time to join us and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, and that of the collective talent in our whānau. All applications must be submitted through our careers site to ensure transparency. Applications received via email will not be considered.
If you want to find out more about a career with us, visit careers.corrections.govt.nz or email our team at email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections)|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||1637178 - Digital Solutions Developer.pdf (PDF, 305KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.