DONOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR - AUCKLAND at NZ Blood Service (NZBS), Non-clinical
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Join an established organisation that makes a positive impact on the NZ community by saving lives!
Work with a great team who make a difference in what they do
- Make a direct impact on our community by saving lives
- Organisation in growth phase
- Based in Epsom
About New Zealand Blood Service
New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS) is dedicated to saving lives. Every year, tens of thousands of generous people donate their time, blood and plasma to us for free. At the end of the day, you know that you've contributed in some way to making a difference in someone's life.
Our blood and plasma products are used to save the lives of patients with a wide variety of conditions including accident victims, auto-immune disease patients and cancer patients. Because of their life-saving effectiveness, the demand for these products is rapidly increasing. So, we need to encourage more community-minded people to donate. We are therefore seeking a new Donor Relations Coordinator to join our Auckland team.
Our shared values are at the heart of our organisation's culture and guide our behaviour each and every day. These values inspire, motivate us and drive us to provide the very best service to the New Zealand public.
How you will make impact
In this role, you will play a key role in the retention of existing blood donors and the recruitment of new donors, aimed at growing our donor database. This ensures that we can sustain a continuous blood supply and service to New Zealander's.
A candidate for this position would benefit from a background in networking, promotional work, or customer relationship development, and experience presenting to a range of audiences. As a Donor Relations Coordinator your demonstrated experience in customer relations and promotional work will be a significant asset. Whether it is coordinating our Team Red groups, developing new business, or special events, no two days are the same.
You may be required to be able to travel throughout the region and will have a 'can-do' attitude with the flexibility to take on tasks as part of a dynamic and multi-functional team.
What will put you ahead of the competition?
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Established computer experience
- Great organisational ability and
- Demonstrated skills in building productive new relationships with both internal and external clients.
What we offer?
- Engagement in the development of strategies and tactics tailored to a region or territory, in order to recruit and retain blood donors.
- Be part of a motivated and collaborative team reporting to the Northern Team Leader for Donor Relations;
- Opportunities for skill development
- Contribute to the lifesaving activities of NZ Blood!
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you!
How to Apply
Register your application via our website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Blood Service (NZBS)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Category:||Sales & Retail|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.