APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST at NZ Blood Service (NZBS), Non-clinical
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Epsom, Auckland
- Permanent, part time
Join an established organisation that makes a positive impact on the NZ community by saving lives!
Work with a great team who make a difference in what they do
- Make a direct impact on our community by saving lives
- Organisation in growth phase
- Based in Auckland
About New Zealand Blood and Organ Service
New Zealand Blood and Organ Service (NZBS) is dedicated to saving lives. Every year, tens of thousands of generous people donate their time, blood and plasma to us for free. In addition to our vein to vein service in transfusion we also provide national services in organ transplantation, cellular therapies and tissue banking. We exist to ensure the efficient delivery of safe blood and tissue products on a time critical basis throughout New Zealand and through the generosity of our donors, we are able to help save lives.
Our shared values are at the heart of our organisation's culture and guide our behaviour each and every day. These values inspire, motivate us and drive us to provide the very best service to the New Zealand public.
Watch this video to see what our people say about the NZBS values they admire the most.
How you will make impact
Our Business Applications Team (BAT) has an exciting opportunity for an Applications Support Analyst to join our team in Epsom, Auckland.
Working as an Application Support Analyst with the NZ Blood Service means that you are essential to supporting and maintaining critical business systems that the organisation needs to support its strategy and make smart and innovative business decisions. On a day to day basis you will be supporting end users as Level 2 support, maintaining mainly web based application solutions (and some non-web based applications). There is also significant project work.
We are looking for someone who is excited about working with a wide cross section of dedicated people and really wants to see how their work will make the difference to New Zealanders.
We want a team member who can grow and improve our business processes and support our critical IT projects. Our new team member will be working with a variety of our people across the organisation and will be able to /have:
- Design/Develop integration processes between applications
- Experience in application support (e.g. CRM, Document management)
- Experience with supporting IIS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Awesome customer service
- A team approach and enjoy working with a collaborative and passionate group of people
Our star candidate will have the following experience and aptitude
- Strong communication skills and collaboration
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with workflow/forms solutions such as Nintex Workflow and Forms or Microsoft Power Apps/Power Automate
- Experience with common libraries such as react.js or angular.js
- Experience with JSON/XML
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
What we can offer you
- A new challenge - developing and implementing the overall information management strategy, policies, systems, and processes
- Being part of a motivated and collaborative team, with opportunities for skill development
- A role where you will have a sense of pride knowing that what you do contributes to positive health outcomes for donors and patients.
- The job security that comes with a growing organisation within an essential service organisation
Sound like you?
If you think you have what it takes and want to contribute to the lifesaving activities of NZ Blood and want to work for an organisation where what you do really does make a difference, apply now!
Come and make a difference with NZBS.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Blood Service (NZBS)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.