Senior Communications Advisor - Social Media & Marketing (1.0FTE, fixed term) at Northland District Health Board (Whangarei), Northland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Are you a Communications specialist who would like to work remotely with the Northland DHB communications team?
You will be an experienced communications leader who enjoys a fast paced, dynamic environment.
You will be a team player, have media experience and previous experience in government relations and developing and delivering public messages.
You will work within a dynamic Communications team and collectively lead out existing and new activity which will assist to deliver stronger engagement and better outcomes for our people, patients, whanau and communities.
The role will require you to develop strategy, and put in place frameworks, systems, channels, segment plans, and best practice communications and engagement.
You will have substantial proven communication and engagement experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum five years' experience working in the health sector
- Relevant Social Media communications experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification (such as in a communication, journalism, marketing, public relations, or media management) and relevant experience in one or more of these fields
- Proven experience in working with the community
- Proven experience in leading successful internal and external communications and engagement strategies and work programmes within complex organisations
- Significant experience in stakeholder engagement, identifying key audiences and establishing opportunities and channels for dialogue
- A track record in developing and implementing compelling face to face, digital and written content and delivering new communications channels
- A proactive, creative, ideas-driven approach.
Northland DHB encourages people from throughout New Zealand to apply. The position will be managed remotely so the incumbent can remain in their current location. This is a fixed term position for 12 months.
Northland DHB is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: AD21-152a
Closes: 5 December 2021
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Northland District Health Board (Whangarei)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.