Administrator - Immunisation (1.0FTE) at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau, Northland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Working with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is about more than just a job. It's about enjoying coming to work every day, feeling challenged, trusted and supported, whilst enjoying living in a region that has a lifestyle unrivalled in New Zealand.
Achieving the best health outcomes for our patients starts with expecting the best from ourselves, and right now Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is looking for an Administrator to join our Community Clinical Services as part of the Immunisation Outreach Service.
About the role:
This position is permanent full time working 40 hours per week between Monday-Friday and based in Whangarei.
The purpose of this position is to provide timely and efficient administrative and logistical support to Outreach Immunisation Service and other relevant services of the Clinical Nurse Manager, Community Clinical Services.
Tasks will include:
- Administration and management of clinical records are in accordance with the established procedures of Te Whatu Ora.
- Tracking and tracing of children utilising monitoring tools for early intervention of immunisation.
- Liaise with immunisations providers re National immunisation Register and Outreach enquires.
- Manage precall/recall systems for timely precall/recall of immunisation events.
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
- Experience and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce a high-quality work with demanding timelines
- Self-motivated with ability to show initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Interesting and wide variety of work to keep you engaged and motivated
- Be a part of a fun loving and supportive team environment
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: AD23-090
Closes: 20 September 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||AD23-090 - 23 08 18 Administrator Immunisation JD.pdf (PDF, 620KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.