Nurse Coordinator - TrendCare & Safe Staffing at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau, Northland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent 0.8 FTE
We've made Te Whatu Ora much more than just a place to come to work. Every day brings opportunities to leave things better than you found them. And with each opportunity, you're trusted to try new things and achieve the best outcomes for your patients.
Te Whatu Ora is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
About the role
Right now, we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Registered Nurse to join the Integrated Operations Centre as a Nurse Coordinator.
This role will be responsible to/for:
- Implementation, maintenance, and ongoing development of the TrendCare patient acuity system across Te Tai Tokerau
- Support the Safe Staffing/CCDM programme
- Provide ongoing development, coordination and facilitation of nursing health informatics regarding Safe Staffing/CCDM in Te Tai Tokerau.
- Provide leadership in nursing/midwifery and allied health informatics policy and practice based on best available evidence.
- Network with relevant staff across the region nationally regarding TrendCare & Safe Staffing
This will provide you with the opportunity to grow your leadership skills and develop your career within a supportive team environment.
This is a permanent 0.8 FTE position working 32 hours per week. This position is based in Whangarei Northland.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Hold New Zealand Registration and a current Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of 5 years of post-registration experience
- PDRP at Expert Level
- Confident with computer based systems
- Positive, adaptable, flexible and motivated
Previous nursing leadership experience is highly desirable.
- Attractive salary range - $101,089- $111,695 (full time equivalent)
- Professional development opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements available
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss this role, please contact hiring manager Elliot Judkins. Elliot.Judkins@northlanddhb.org.nz or 021 318 365.
A career with Te Whatu Ora will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: NS23-216
Closes: 7 June 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||NS23-216 - JD v1 - Nurse Coordinator - TrendCare Safe Staffing.pdf (PDF, 675KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.