Infrastructure Project Manager at Southern District Health Board (Invercargill/Dunedin), Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Infrastructure Project Manager - Information Systems
Dunedin - Wakari Hospital
- Fixed-term - 1 year, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
- Be part of the Southern DHB Digital Transformation
- Free onsite parking
Here at Southern DHB we strive to provide excellent service to our patients, their families, whanau and our staff to improve, promote and protect the health of our population.
As Project Manager within our Information Systems Team you will be supporting this goal through promotion of standardised systems, process and policies.
Your role will involve:
- Leading the development, maintenance and delivery of SDHB projects
- Ensuring that SDHB applications align to the organisation's strategic direction
- Implementing new solutions and systems as well as managing upgrades and enhancements to existing applications
- Reporting on projects to the Information Systems management team
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in:
- Project management software and methodologies
- Implementation of new applications, databases and operating systems
- Managing complex resource models
- Successfully communicating with a wide range of staff and contractors, including technical teams
You will be degree qualified in an information technology/relevant business discipline or be able to demonstrate solid experience in a Project management capacity and you should ideally hold an industry recognised certification in Project Management such as PRINCE2 or PMP. Your personal style will be engaging, encouraging and pro-active with the ability to negotiate and persuade as required to get the job done while building and maintaining positive working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
About Southern DHB
Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. We take pride in all the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Now is also a great time to relocate to Southern if you were considering a move. The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it is surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art - there's literally something for everyone. Why don't you check out https://careers.southernhealth.nz/ for what the region and we can offer you and your whanau.
Closing date: Monday, 27th of June
Due to the fast paced nature of the DHB, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
For further information please contact James Boyd, Recruitment Advisor via: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- Covid Vaccination Requirements Following the update to COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, to be employed with Southern DHB you will be required to be fully vaccinated and have received a booster vaccine against COVID-19. You will need to provide proof of this to Occupational Health Staff.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/job-invite/16342/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Southern District Health Board (Invercargill/Dunedin)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.