Registered Nurse - Radiology at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern, Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Salary band $73,566 - $103,630 and KiwiSaver
- 0.8FTE opportunity available
- Parental leave until September 2024
Here in our Radiology Department, our friendly team take immense pride in their positive involvement in the patient journey. We are on the lookout for someone that shares this important value, and who is committed to making a positive impact on the patient experience. That someone could be you!
Mō te tūranga - About the role:
- Perform a full range of diagnostic and interventional procedures within our Radiology scope
- Monday through Friday with some evening and weekend work as well as participation in the on-call roster
- Conduct patient assessments, treatments and commit to patient focus care
- Collaborate as a member of a multidisciplinary Radiology team
- Training will be given for the specific skills required in the Radiology Service
Mōu ake - About you:
- Current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current APC, with the right to work in New Zealand
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused
Painga - Benefits:
- A supportive orientation programme in an interesting and varied speciality area
- Beautiful coastlines and a family-friendly community
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance
- Access to staff fitness facilities and banking offers
- Access to a range of retail discounts and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Mō mātou - About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui - Salary range
This role belongs to the DHB/NZNO Collective Agreement, Registered Nurse scale and falls between step one ($73,566 p.a. pro-rata) and step seven ($103,630 p.a. pro-rata) of the RN scale.
Rā mōnehu - Closing date: Friday, 29 September 2023.
Due to the fast paced nature of the DHB, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, recruitment advisor email email@example.com
All conversations will be confidential in nature.
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- Covid-19 vaccination is expected for all Workers at higher risk of workplace exposure to COVID-19 through face-to-face patient interaction, working in clinical areas and contact with potentially infectious materials and surfaces.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/job-invite/18764/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.