Registered Nurse - Nursing Resource Unit at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern, Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Salary band - $73,000 - $103,630 p.a prorata plus Kiwisaver
- 0.6 FTE / 48 hours per fortnight
- Work across different units of the hospital
Unique opportunity to work in various parts of the hospital while being a valuable asset to assist the regular teams.
Mō te tūranga - About the role
We are interested in hearing from enthusiastic Registered Nurses who would be able to adapt to any ward situation. This really is the type of role which will offer variety, pace and flexibility. All roles with us include rostered rotating shifts 24/7 - incl. night shifts.
If you would like to broaden your experience and enjoy variety in the workplace, please apply today and tell us in your cover letter what you will bring to our service.
Mōu ake - About you
To be considered the candidates must have or demonstrate the following:
- Must have current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council, a current APC and the right to work in New Zealand
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused
- New Zealand nursing experience would also be a definite advantage
Painga - Benefits:
- Beautiful coastlines and a family-friendly community
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance.
- Access to staff fitness facilities and banking offers
- Access to a range of retail discounts and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Mō mātou - About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui -Salary range
This role belongs to the NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between the step 1 ($73,566 p.a) and Step 7 ($103,630 p.a prorata) of the RN scale
Rā mōnehu - Closing date: Sunday, 26 November 2023.
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor, all conversations will be confidential in nature email@example.com
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand - Southern, please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- Covid-19 Vaccination is expected for all workers at higher risk of workplace exposure to Covid-19 through face-to-face patient interaction, working in clinical areas and contact with potentially infectious materials and surfaces
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.